"Oh Stop!"...wasting your time and money on products and treatments that cannot improve your skin!"
Check for specials and discount offers on my home page!
Radiant Skin Spa
Linda Carmichael, L.E., Esthetician
No cutesy names, no fancy "sounding" ingredients...
I do however use "fancy" ingredients...specifically: cosmeceutical grade ingredients. If there is valid research on the efficacy of an ingredient, I use it. If it is just hype, why waste your money on it?
All of my facials include active, cosmeceutical grade ingredients, and are customized to meet your needs on the day of your visit.
A series of 4 to 5 visits spaced 5 to 6 weeks apart will create amazing results.
Check for specials on my home page!
$65 Consultation only: Virtual or in person.
Virtual and in-person: I will need a picture or list of everything you currently apply to your skin.
If you'd like a virtual visit, contact me and I will give you instructions for our options to proceed.
Pre-peel consult $65. (Cannot be done virtually) This includes take home pre-peel kit
Introductory Facial: $95 The first time you come in, your skin is new to me. Allow me the extra time I will take to thoroughly analyze your needs and provide you with an in office treatment optimized for results. I will include some take home products to test, and recommend any changes to your regimen to achieve the skin health you desire.
Therapeutic Facial: $95-$125
This therapeutic facial will address the current needs of your skin. Utilizing cosmeceutical grade ingredients I will help you attain the skin you desire. (Price determined by extensiveness of service and therapeutic ingredients utilized.) This is for follow-up therapeutic facials. I will tell you when you schedule your appointment what I expect the cost to be.
Deluxe Therapeutic Facial: $115
This is the therapeutic facial that includes the facial massage. Not only do you get the benefit of my customized facial for your specific needs, but the relaxation of the pampering facial and arm massage. (Price varies by extensiveness of service and therapeutic ingredients utilized.)
Teen/adult Acne: $95, but cost is lower for follow up treatments unless many extractions or peels are required.
Hormonal shifts wreak havoc on some teen's skin. If you are a teen or an adult having trouble getting your acne under control, don't despair....there is a solution if you are willing to work with me to find it. I have found the biggest problem with teen acne is that no one has actually taken the time to figure out why there is a problem...it might be skin care habits, diet, hormonal shifts, etc. I will take the time and teach you why you have acne, how to clear it up, and how to prevent more outbreaks. It's interesting, and more importantly, it puts you in charge of your own skin. It doesn't have to be complicated or confusing...I will make it suit your lifestyle.
Nano-needling with Therapeutic Facial-125.00
Enjoy all of the relaxing benefits of a facial along with a nano-needling infusion treatment. Skin perfecting serums will be utilized to ensure you leave with glowing, radiant skin.
Nano-needling with Hyaluronic Acid infusion & Therapeutic Facial-135.00
I utilize PCA Skincare's amazing Hyaluronic Acid boosting serum for this treatment. This smoothing blend of ingredients provides deep, long-lasting hydration on three levels: on the surface, deeper in the skin and by increasing the skin’s own hyaluronic acid production. Benefits include: Instant hydration and smoothing on the surface of the skin. Deeper hydration and fine line reduction with the addition of hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid. PCA Skincare utilizes a proprietary blend HA-Pro Complex™ encourages the skin to create its own hyaluronic acid, resulting in long-term anti-aging and hydration.
Cancellation policy: Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hrs notice will be charged for the scheduled appointment time.
Big Changes with Peels.
- There are many types of skin peels available. Although some will require a few days of "hiding out",
- when performed properly, most do not.
- I have never understood how anyone can offer a peel "menu". A client cannot possibly know what their skin needs unless they are a skin care professional. (A note: Enzyme "peels" are not peels-they are strong exfoliants! I use these ¨Enzyme peel¨ products during every one of my highly therapeutic facial treatments.)
- Peels require a series to be most effective. One peel will make a difference, in skin texture, product absorption, and for specific skin problems. But if you want dramatic changes, peels need to be done in a series of 3 to 8 (depending on your goals).
- Not everyone peels with a peel! Most people get flaky. Some peel a lot. Some peels performed in order to achieve a specific goal will "peel" more than others. The most common post peel reaction: You might be a bit red one (rarely: or two days), start flaking in two to four days, then peel more for a few days, then flake a little, then it is over and you have glowing lovely skin! Usually by the end of 10 days there is no noticeable indication of the peel procedure (except brighter skin without all of those dulling skin cells attached.) By the end of the 3rd week your skin looks exceptional. By the end of 3 months you see the maximum benefit (because now the cells that received stimulation at the base of the epidermis finally reached the surface of the skin.)
- Peel prices vary depending on how many layers of peel solution are required to produce the results you desire. (My main cost is the cost of the peel solution).
- I always include the neck and upper chest because you want your face to match these areas! If you compare my prices to others, just be aware that they are not including these areas, and will charge an additional fee for them.
- $125 basic price for mild peel (most common and usually all that is required to get excellent results with minimum downtime). $135 for stronger peels. All peel procedures include neck and upper chest!
- Include hands for $25 (can only be added to TCA-trichloroacetic acid-peels)
- Peels: schedule 3 or more for discounted rate: $100 each ($110 for stronger peels).
You will love the changes.